Please read the following terms and conditions of use (the “Agreement”) prior to using this website (the “Website”). The Website is provided by BadaEnergy and is intended to be used for informational purposes only.
Right of Use
BadaEnergy hereby grants the user a non-exclusive, non-assignable, and limited right to access and use the text, images, voices, files, links, source codes, and other information published on the Website. The user may only open and download the information for personal and non-commercial purposes. No right of ownership for the information or any copies made thereof shall be transferred to the user.
The user shall:
1. retain the notices regarding the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of downloaded information as is in all copies made thereof;
2. not amend, reproduce, publish, execute, announce or use any information for any public or commercial purpose by any means whatsoever; and
3. not transfer the information to a third party unless the third party has agreed to comply with these Conditions of Use or any other condition of the Website.
The user agrees to comply with any terms and conditions that may be added from time to time and notified on the Website. The copyright to the Website and all information published on the Website are protected by the copyright laws of each country and international treaties, and the user agrees to prevent any unlawful copying of any information. In the event the user fails to comply with these Conditions of Use and other terms of the Website, any right of use granted to the user shall extinguish automatically without prior notice, and the user must immediately destroy any and all copies of any information that has been downloaded and is in possession or control of the user.
Unless otherwise expressly granted to the user in these Conditions of Use, BadaEnergy does not grant the user any explicit or implicit right to patent, trademark, copyright, or business information.
Links to External Websites
BadaEnergy is permitted to provide links to external websites from the Website, and upon visiting the linked websites, the user shall cease using the Website. BadaEnergy does not guarantee the credibility of the linked websites nor is it liable for any information found on or use of the linked websites.
External Links to the Website
Any external links to the Website must be approved in advance in writing by BadaEnergy. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following external links to the Website shall not require prior approval of BadaEnergy:
(1) Any text-only link that only includes the name “BadaEnergy”;
(2) Any link that only connects to [www.g999.gautech.net] and does not connect to its subordinate pages;
(3) Any link that, when the user clicks on it, displays the Website in full screen on a new browser window that is functional and searchable rather than within the frame of the website that contains the link; and
(4) Any link whose shape, location or other features do not imply that the activities or products in the website that contains the link is in relation to or sponsored by BadaEnergy, or any link that does not undermine the reputation of BadaEnergy’s name or trademark.
BadaEnergy may at any time exercise its discretion to withdraw the approval regarding the external links to the Website, in which event the user shall immediately delete all external links to the Website and cease all usage of BadaEnergy’s trademark.
User Personal Information
Law of Jurisdiction of Use
BadaEnergy manages the Website from its headquarters located in Seoul, Korea. If the user uses the Website from a country other than Korea, the user shall be required to comply with the law of that country regarding the information and third-party contents.
BadaEnergy may, at its sole discretion, amend, revise, add, or delete the whole or part of these Conditions of Use, and such amendments shall take effect from the date the notice of amendment is published. If the user continues to use the Website after the notice of amendment has been made, the user shall be deemed to have consented to the amendments. BadaEnergy may at any time terminate, amend, suspend, or stop access to the Website or part of its features, and impose restrictions on certain features and services. BadaEnergy may annul the effectiveness of the authority, right, or approval granted to the user under these Conditions of Use, in which event the user shall immediately destroy all information.